The unique feature of scopes in this section is turret design. Commonly referred to as the USMC turret, it was designed specifically for the US marine Corp Scout Sniper scope. These scopes feature tactile clicks at each .1 MRAD and a more pronounced feel at every full MRAD or ten clicks in the case of MRAD scopes. When the turret moves to it's 2nd revolution a round ring rises on the top of the elevation turret allowing the shooter to feel that he is in the 2nd revolution. This turret has no locking feature although it is still preferred by many over the locking design.
- Hard anodized black surface
- Illuminated reticle in first focal plane unless specified otherwise
- Elevation increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad)
- Elevation range: 0-260cm (0-26 Mrad)
- Windage increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad)
- Windage range: ±60cm (±6 Mrad)
- Weight: 1150 g (40.5 oz.)
- Reticles available: Horus H37, H59, Tremor 2, H2CMR, MSR, and P4 Fine.