Zeiss Victory 10x45 T* RF Rangefinding Binoculars 524518 - Matte Black Finish meet the high standards and grueling demands of the serious game hunter. Only the most exacting precision engineering of Zeiss Victory RF Binoculars will do. To maximize functionality, each versatile pair is packed with the essential features for the hunt: high-performance optics with a generous 45mm objective, digital Laser Rangefinder, Ballistic Information System - BIS, and T* multi-coated lenses for unmatched vision. For anyone who considers hunting more than just a casual pastime, the Zeiss Victory 10x 45mm T* RF Binocular 524518 is essential.
Zeiss Victory RF Binoculars are the world’s first binoculars with an integrated laser rangefinder, premium Zeiss optics, and a sophisticated Ballistic Information System. These binoculars provide the clarity and power you expect from Zeiss Binoculars, together with range-finding and ballistic information that is often critical for hunting. The large 45 mm objectives ensure excellent image quality and brightness, even in twilight. Zeiss Victory RFs are designed to give you the best experience in the field, both in performance and comfort. LotuTec Coatings are water-repellent coatings that provide stunning image quality, regardless of the weather. The LotuTec protective layer on the lens surfaces causes water to roll right off. Dirt, grime and fingerprints wipe off with ease. The Zeiss RF Binocular offers optimal image quality even in twilight, when hunting is most challenging. Compared to conventional 42 mm objectives, the 45 mm objectives offer a 15 % brighter view. High-contrast optics, high efficiency prisms, and Carl Zeiss T* multi-coating provide outstanding, crystal clear vision in any light.
In addition to the performance of Zeiss Victory RF Binoculars, is their solid construction and comfort. These Zeiss Binoculars have a magnesium body, with a unique environmentally friendly anti-corrosion layer, making it extremely resilient. Being waterproof, dustproof, and nitrogen filled, the Victory RF is designed for extreme conditions without internal fogging. Tough rubber armor absorbs shock and noise, and feels right in your hands.
Superior Zeiss Victory Optics give you the best view of the world possible: maximum resolution, exceptional brightness, and absolute clarity. Zeiss Victory RF Rangefinding Binoculars combine this exceptional view with sophisticated ranging features in a compact, rugged body, improving your experience in the field.
Victory RF Manual
Victory RF Brochure
Specifications for Zeiss Victory 10x45mm T* RF Rangefinding Binoculars 524518:
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 45 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.5 mm
- Twilight Factor: 21.2
- Field of View (ft/1000 yards): 330
- Close Focus: approx. 18 ft
- Diopter Range: +/- 3.5 dpt
- Eye Relief: 15.5 mm
- LotuTec: Yes
- Nitrogen Filling: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Height: 6.6 in
- Width: 5.3 in
- Weight (with battery): 35 oz
- Laser Class: 1
- Measuring Range (yards): 10-1300 yds
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yd @ <650 yds; +/- 0.5% @ >650 yds
- Measurement Time: Approx. 1.5 sec., max (average)
- Battery: CR 2 (Lithium 3V)
- Battery Life (68°F): >2,000
Features of Zeiss Victory 10x 45mm T* RF Rangefinding Binoculars 524518:
- Laser range-finding
- Ballistic Information System BIS
- High-performance optics
- 45 mm lens diameter and Carl Zeiss T* multi-coating
- LotuTec water-repellent coating
- Intuitive fingertip control
- Self-illuminating LED display
- Comfortable handling
- Lightweight, rugged, fully-armored body
- Waterproof, dustproof, and fogproof
- Bright image due to the 45 mm objective lenses.
- T* multicoating for maximum light transmission.
- Water and dust repelling LotuTec coating
- Full field of view for eyeglass wearers.
Ballistic programs for using BIS: All ballistic curves for selecting the appropriate program
Instruction manual: Instructions for use.
Victory RF Brochure