Victory RF Manual
Victory RF Brochure
Is there a single device that can eliminate doubt and confusion over distances and bullet drop calculations while delivering a superb visual confirmation? Yes - the Victory RF T* 10x56 from Zeiss. This Victory roof prism binocular is configured with an accurate laser rangefinder that is pre-programmed with a ballistics program.
As a binocular - this Victory RF is simply outstanding. Relying upon large 56 mm objectives to deliver maximum light transmission and resolution, the Victory RF’s optical path also features distortion-free phase-corrected roof prisms for enhanced clarity and accuracy. All of the lenses are fully multicoated with Zeiss’ T* anti-reflection coatings, while the external lens surfaces are treated with a layer of water-repellent LotuTec coating to ensure clear viewing in any conditions. The field of view is wide, crisp, and clear.
The RF’s housing is constructed to survive and thrive in the field - it’s formed from magnesium for enhanced durability, and it’s treated with a special anti-corrosion coating. A protective covering of a durable rubber armoring ensures a no-slip grip. During the final assembly, the binocular is sealed and then filled with a charge of bone-dry nitrogen for reliable waterproof and fogproof performance.
The Rangefinder and the BIS ballistics program are activated via two buttons located on the top of the housing. The system is extremely accurate, and it’s capable of ranging targets out to 1300 yd/1200 m. Distances and bullet drop data are displayed in the field of view in an LED readout that self-adjusts its brightness against ambient lighting conditions.
The Victory RF is a premium binocular with world-class optical performance - its rangefinding and ballistics capabilities eliminate the need to carry several devices and having to deal with their inherent complications. No more guess work, fumbling around, or disappointments - see the target, range the target, hit the target. Optical Performance
- AFOV: wide angle - 63°
- 4-Element achromatic objective lenses
- High contrast lenses for superb imaging capability
- T* multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare/glare
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses can be wiped clean without smearing
- Phase-corrected Abbe-Koenig roof prisms for enhanced clarity, light transmission, contrast
Use and Handling
- Rubber armoring for a secure no-slip grip
- Magnesium housing with anti-corrosion layer is extremely resilient
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
Laser Rangefinder with BIS
- Center focus is fast and accurate
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for a customized view
- Range: 1300 yd/1200 m
- Accuracy: =600 m - ±1 m, >600 m - ±0.5%
- Type: EN/FDA class 1 eye-safe IR laser, 904 nm
- One-Touch activation button activates LED display that appears in the center of the FOV
- Three-function set-button: turn BIS system on/off, select ballistic program parameters, select readout in yards or meters
- LED readout automatically adjusts its brightness level for enhanced visibility against ambient lighting conditions
- BIS - Ballistic Information System: built-in program calculates holdover values for specific cartridges, readout is visible in the FOV