Introducing Ritter & Stark's SX-1 MTR. Incorporating all of the features that are relevant to modular tactical and precision rifles, with specific engineering intended to improve performance in the field, the SX-1 MTR may set the new standard by which other multi-caliber-capable rifles within this niche are compared. If this sounds like a lofty statement, then consider the long list of features, each conceived with the end goal of making the SX-1 a truly unique and superior platform. Then consider that the value is high given the modest price.
- 3 interchangeable calibers: .308 Win; .300 Win Mag; .338 Lapua Mag
- Bolt locks within the barrel
- Octagonal hand guard permits mounting of accessories via M5 screws and/or M-LOK
- Includes top-mounted, full-length MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Barrels can be changed by an operator in the field within minutes, using a patented caliber conversion system
- Barrel contact with receiver is increased in order to improve accuracy
- High-efficiency muzzle brake is included
- Interchangeable magazine adapter, permitting switching between single- and double-stack magazines (may also be customized for most available magazines)
- Steel parts are treated to increase surface hardness, core-strength, and corrosion- and wear-resistance
- Adjustable trigger, compatible with Remington 700 triggers
- Threaded M18x1 (other threading sizes are available)
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail is mounted on the barrel, permitting operators to change barrels with pre-set scopes (no requirement to re-zero the optic with each barrel swap)
- .308 Win barrels available in 20" and 24.5"
- .300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua Mag barrels available in 20", 24.5", and 27.15"
- Adjustable cheek piece height and angle
- Adjustable length of pull
- Adjustable recoil pad height
- Built-in Picatinny rail on butt stock (permits monopod addition)
- Butt stock can be mounted so that it folds to the left or right
- Compatible with AR15-type butt stocks
- Compatible with AR15-type pistol grips